Dreaming of a house

I'm not sure how far off I am from finally owning a house of my own, but in the meantime I will dream up a storm baby. And then some.
And while I'm at it I'll stare at all the beautiful stuff in the Pottery Barn Catalog.

I'm liking the Roman Numerals...

I just love the feel of this. You have a little nature, with a variety of artistic pictures and that pop of red color on the side. =)

I am liking the big white board calender, and the cork board with cute compartments. Who wouldn't want to work in this environment??

aaaawww, dreamy whites!

Ok, there will be a pop of color somewhere in my home. Love the turquoise walls, especially the texture of the wall from the paneling... mmm...mmm..good.

Wow, that's all that comes to my mind right now. How cool is that light? it's like a bulb in a bulb?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails