Guess what I did today?

Some ThRiFtY shopping!




Plant VS. Pitcher
I went to the grocery store the other day and saw some really cute plants.
Well I thought I might try to keep another plant alive again.
*I know I'll do it, I know I'll do it!!!**

Anyways, I had to find something cute to put in these $2.99 babies.
and found this little white lovely for $1.50!

However it was too big and the plant would sink in way too far so for a temporary solution (until I can get some foam) I took an old pair of pants who's life was up. I then cut the legs off.



I then proceeded to shove the material into the pitcher...

And va va voom the plant fits! (see pic above if you didn't notice already)




...............................................keep going....................................




I just got so darn excited I took this coffee jar I also bought (this one was only 50 cents!)



and peeled the lovely sticker off *Glad it was a sticker, I had planned on painting over it!

And WaLa! Another plant!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails