Life..Life...Life...

Man I have been one heck of a busy chick lately. (In a not so chickish way- meaning I have been in pajamas with my hair thrown up in a scrunchy for the past 2 weeks) ... Because I have been working my buns off to get my illustration job done ON TIME.... and I mean it will be done on time.... So while we are all waiting here to get some major projects going I am sitting at my computer painting.

Not that there is anything wrong with that...... I've just been doing it for the last 9 months... (wow- I could've had a baby in that amount of time) That's actually a pretty long time.
This job is sort of like a baby, it's grown bigger and bigger and bigger.... Almost time to give birth! WOot WoOt!



I'm excited to get going on some stuff for my FIRST HOUSE!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails